Friday, February 22, 2019

Getting to know me part 2: College Edition


  • What are your favorite things about Walla Walla University?
First of all, I definitely love the relationships I have built. I have made friends from California, Montana, Washington, and other places. We grew up in different places with different experiences, but we are all friends and that is so beautiful. After college is over, after we have all taken our last tests, our relationships are the only thing left and so it is so important to build good friendships. 
I love how friendly the campus is in general.
I love that the weather is fairly temperate.
I love the spiritual atmosphere here. 
Those are probably my most favorite things, but there may be more.
  • How many more quarters do you have of college?
At this point, I am not completely sure. If I get good enough grades in all my classes from now on, it should be about 11 or 12. 
  • What do you hope to do after college? Where do you want to live?
I want to be an author, small business owner and a mom. I would like to live in Alaska or the PNW.
  • Where and what do you see yourself doing:
       in five years?
By that time, I should be settling into life after college. Definitely a huge transition point.

       in fifteen years?
Hopefully I'm in heaven by then, enjoying the most beautiful place I have never seen. 

       in twenty years?
Enjoying finally being home, the truest and best home that I have longed for 
since I met my Best Friend in the whole universe.

  • Who or what inspired you to make this blog?
I would say that was probably my mom, since she had her own blog and encouraged me to start one.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to come back next time for part 3!
Happy Sabbath!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment