Saturday, February 9, 2019

Getting to know me part 1

So I have been asking questions and trying to find out more about my readers, and in this process, I discovered that a lot of you don't know me well, or you would like to know me better. So I decided to answer your questions in a few posts so you can know more about me and feel engaged with me and with your fellow readers. So here are the questions...and the answers!!!

1) What is your favorite food and why?
This is kind of a tough question...and the answer is kind of long. But also short!!! I basically like everything--at least, I like a lot of foods. If you want, I could send you the list of all my favorite foods...oh wait never mind, that would take too long. If you want to know everything I like to eat, you will have to live with me and everything. But what I can tell you is what I don't like!!! I don't eat meat or fish, and some vegetables I like prepared one way but not another. I am also not a particular fan of barley or peanut butter, or American cheese, and I only really like eggs deviled or hard boiled. AND I don't eat any food that is moldy...like blue cheese.
Why do I like so many foods? WELL, I grew up in a home that was very culturally diverse in the avenue of food and cooking. It turns out you can get very creative with Vegetarian cooking!!!

2) What's your favorite season?
To be honest, I like all the seasons in their own ways. Right now, I am very happy that it is winter!!!

3) Do you like sushi?
I very much like sushi!!! I am very happy that my school cafeteria has a sushi line almost every day if I feel in the mood...and the main sushi chef makes very good quality sushi in my opinion. Sushi was one of my favorites growing up and still is.

4) What is your favorite novel?
Well, this answer is kind of like the food one...I have so many favorite books! But right now I'm kind of excited to get on a Jane Austen binge...I just got back from an event about Pride and Prejudice earlier this evening.

5) What's your favorite color?
Purple...I have a lot of purple items, but I also like all the other colors to a slightly lesser degree.

6) How is school? What have you been up to? Where do you live? How old are you? What are you studying? Where did you get your beautiful red hair?
School is going great!!! Shout-out to all my wonderful college friends who accept me just as I am, play games with me, eat with me, study with me, live with me, and everything else. They are the best friends in the world. I live at my dorm room at Walla Walla University. I am currently 20 years old. I am studying English, in hopes of being an author. I am planning to minor in Business to give me knowledge on how to run a business and other things. I got my red hair from my mother, who got it from her mother...etc.

7) What's your favorite time of day?
I really love afternoons and evenings...when I don't have classes and I can study and relax or take a nap. My absolute favorite time of day is probably at night when I finally fall into bed and think before I fall asleep. That's pretty awesome.

Well, I'm typed out, so keep an eye out for part 2 later.
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment