Tuesday, January 21, 2020

POEM 2 - Stars

So, you have been asking for poems. Here's the thing, I am much more of a story writer. Poems aren't the kind of thing I write very often. BUT-- I discovered that my youngest sister has written some great poems! She even wrote one which was entered into a poetry contest, and, while it is uncertain whether she will win or not, the poem is also being included in the 2020 Rising Stars Collection by Appelley Publishing. SO, if any of you want to check that out, let me know. My sister is beating me to getting published! Since she is such a good poet, I am going to include some of her best poems on this blog occasionally.                                                             
                                        Here is one called Stars.

Little points of light
Twinkle in the sky
Like diamonds in the ocean
Or candles from a hill

Their beauty is amazing
Against the dark night sky
They fill my heart with wonder
With awe at all His order and design

God creativity
I know His love
Is fathomless
As is all of this beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment