Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Life Update 2020

Guess what! It's a new year and a new month. I know some of you may be wondering what I was up to these last few months. Well, I haven't been attending college because I am saving money to pay off my current loans before I return. College is expensive, if you know what I mean.
Instead of attending college, I have been busy in other ways. Most of my time is filled with working. But in my free time, I have been reading, knitting, and working on Christmas presents. Trying to fill my time so I don't miss my friends too much, many of whom are abroad, but some are still at college. I also try to keep up with everyone who is far away.
On that note, I have a request to make. If you are in the USA, I love getting and writing letters. Handwritten notes would certainly be more desirable than all these loan payment letters I keep getting!
So please, send me a message with your address, if you would like me to send you a letter. If I know you, or if I would like to get to know you better, I will do so. Thank you for your support.
                       Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment