Sunday, April 28, 2019

These are a few of my favorite things

You asked me some questions about favorites, so I am answering them in this post.

  • What is your favorite animal?
I like dogs and cats as pets. I also thibk dolphins are pretty cool. There's probably more but I can't remember them all right now.
  • What is your favorite color?
Purple, but I also like several other colors, such as blue, green, yellow, and pink.
  • What is your favorite constellation?
The big dipper is the one I've had the most exposure to and I think it's pretty cool.
  • What is your favorite flavor of spaghetti?
Spaghetti is spaghetti... I like the kind with tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, olives, mushrooms, etc.
  • What is your favorite thing to do outside?
So many things!!! Get exercise, in several different ways...
Read, be with my friends, just hanging out.
  • What is your favorite scripture, and why?
Wow, this is hard to choose. But one of my favorite verses is 1 John 1:9. It says "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

  • What's your favorite thing about Jesus?
There are so many things, but I just love that He is so loving, He is pure love and that is so comforting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment