Friday, November 16, 2018

The legacy of Rachel Joy Scott

I just got done watching the movie "I am not ashamed" about Rachel Scott and the shooting at the Columbine school that happened about the time I was born. It had a lot of emotion in it. I was crying at the end when her friends were bringing flowers to her car. We never know when we are going to lose someone and we should make an effort to tell them we love them every day.
I found it interesting that someone like Rachel struggled with feeling wanted. It isn't easy to be a Christian and sometimes you may feel that no one cares and that you're not making a difference, but God is our strength and each one of us has a part to play. We're all special and important, just like a play that each actor is a crucial part of.
I want to be like Rachel and change my world. She didn't get very long to make a difference, but each one of us can be her legacy and carry on her kindness, show the world who a Christian really is. We can show kindness to those we meet each day. Let's carry on what Rachel started! Let's be world changers!

No comments:

Post a Comment