Sunday, March 26, 2023

Your Will be Done

 On March 1, 2023 a helicopter in the Philippines went missing. Five people were on it. Daniel Lui. Janelle Alder. Kayrun and Nastru Sahibad. Sug Hamja. Daniel Lui is a respected pilot with a family. Janelle is a dear friend who is engaged to a pilot over there- with her brothers all interested in airplanes, how could she not? She is also my high school roommate of two years. The other three are a patient with her husband and sister. 

Janelle is the only one I know, but my prayers are with all of them and their families. Janelle is a talented pianist, loves singing, adventures, doesn't mind rough and tumble- after all, she has four brothers- but still manages to have the gentle hands of a trained nurse. She is a pretty good cook, knows how to crochet and has a gentle and firm hand with children. We had some good times together. 

I don't know what God's plan is in all of this. I can't see where He is leading. All I know that He is good, even if I don't see Janelle again until Jesus comes, His Will be done. 

We must take up the fight for those who are sleeping now and share the gospel in the best way that we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment